• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

String Summit 2012

#118833 2 years, 7 months ago
just got my ticket this morning for the Northwest String Summit. i've been wanting to hit this festival for a while and this is finally my year. wahoo!

www.stringsummit.com/

anyone going?
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Re: String Summit 2012

#118878 2 years, 7 months ago
Love Horning's Hideout as a venue.... you will too!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#119135 2 years, 7 months ago
another one i've always wanted to go to...someday
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
BuiltForTwo
Fresh Boarder

#120300 2 years, 7 months ago
I'm thinking I might buy my ticket today. I've been looking forward to checking this out for a little while now. I'm bummed to see that Todd Snider won't be there, but the lineup looks great.

If anyone has been there before, Are they really tough on bringing your own beer? I know they "can't" allow it, but I can't afford to drink $3 beers all day for 4 days. It'll be a bummer if I have to sit sober in the sunshine
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#120306 2 years, 7 months ago
there will be other acts announced, and i hope that Todd Snider is one of them.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by .
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#120347 2 years, 7 months ago
BuiltForTwo wrote:
I'm thinking I might buy my ticket today. I've been looking forward to checking this out for a little while now. I'm bummed to see that Todd Snider won't be there, but the lineup looks great.

If anyone has been there before, Are they really tough on bringing your own beer? I know they "can't" allow it, but I can't afford to drink $3 beers all day for 4 days. It'll be a bummer if I have to sit sober in the sunshine

Try this:
http://www.thebeerbelly.com/

I have been to the String Summit but at the time was not drinking so I am no help here.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#120389 2 years, 7 months ago
BuiltForTwo wrote:

$3 for a beer? That's a bargain!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChristiTunes
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#130212 2 years, 6 months ago
Did you see the recent additions? 7 Walkers, NRPS, Tony Furtado & Scott Law - wow!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChristiTunes
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#130304 2 years, 6 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
Did you see the recent additions? 7 Walkers, NRPS, Tony Furtado & Scott Law - wow!

SWEET!!!!! thanks for the 411. i'm gonna go check out the site right now. now if they could just add David Nelson Band i'd be in hog heaven. wahoo!

edit: they also added Danny Barnes since the original line-up was announced. i freakin' love Danny Barnes!!!! keeping my fingers crossed that he'll also be at the High Sierra Music Festival.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by .
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#130336 2 years, 6 months ago
I am hoping for DNB at this year's Oregon Country Fair.
It would be great if David Gans and the Sycamore Slough String Band would get added to the lineup!

String Summit ticket prices go up in 10 days so if you are thinking about going, better to make your decision soon.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by amusingdeva.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds